We are looking for graphic designer that will combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
Graphic designer duties;
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Graphics Designer Skills and Qualification;
- Are proficient in the digital media and design products in Adobe’s Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro and InDesign etc.
- Written and Verbal Communication (English & Swahili)
- Interested applicants, who fully meet the requirements, should send a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae in pdf (and samples of your work, if any), your portfolio and email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11 January, 2019. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.