We are looking for marketing and sales staff that will serve as a main company sales person. She/he will conduct researches and develops various marketing strategies for the company products and services, implements marketing plans and works to meet company sales targets. This role requires also tracking marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
Marketing and Sales Job Duties:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each company product or service offered.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports.
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
- Pitch fresh innovative ideas for clients.
Marketing and Sales Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business or related fields.
- Customer service and client relationships skills
- Written and Verbal Communication (English & Swahili)
- Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership.
- One year Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Interested applicants, who fully meet the requirements, should send a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae in pdf and email to this address email@example.com shown below no later than 11 January, 2019. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.